It's not exactly a Big Tobacco conspiracy, but no one is like Big Tobacco of the 1960s today - not even Big Tobacco. Still, just like Whole Foods will lie in marketing it is assumed that there is massaging of the numbers when it comes to solar energy and electric cars. Reuters cites a 2020 study of electric cars which found that most models had only 54% of their stated range and no one with any critical thinking was surprised.
Now, South Korea is not having it. The Korea Fair Trade Commission is starting with Tesla, which they say has the biggest drop in cold weather versus marketing at 50 percent - and want $2 million in penalties.
- I Wanna Go Green… So Show Me The Math!
- For Electric Cars To Be Viable, Charging Station Locations Need To Be Optimized
- V2G Electric Car Lets You Sell The Excess Energy
- The Flying Professor- Part I: Don't leave home without these
- How Will The EU Energy Grid Handle The Surge During And After The Solar Eclipse?