If you're like me, you want to binge a little during the ever-increasing Christmas holiday season, which is now 15% of the year and so is well on its way to joining Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall as actual seasons.
What is the most ridiculous food you can eat that is commonly available to most of the US? In 2010 it is Cheesecake Factory’s Bistro Shrimp Pasta with 2,730 calories, 78 g saturated fat, 919 mg sodium and 141 g carbohydrates. Not bad if you are an NFL lineman and it's the only meal you eat that day but otherwise not great.
Still, it won't matter if you do it once. What would hurt your waistline is then following it up with the IHOP Big Country Breakfast with Chicken Fried Steak&Country Gravy at 2,440 calories, 145 g fat (56 g saturated), 210 g carbohydrates 5,520 mg sodium the next morning - or any of the other 20 pretty horrible meals you can find in this list.
This holiday season, enjoy the Worst Restaurant Meals for your diet
- 72% Of Restaurant Kids' Meals Now Match Government Guidelines, So Why Are Kids Getting Fatter?
- 3X Saturated Fat In The Diet Doesn't Increase It In Blood
- Top 20 Worst Foods I Intend To Enjoy In 2013
- 96% Of Restaurant Entrees More Delicious Than USDA Recommends
- Just In Time For Thanksgiving- How The Brain Senses Fatty Food