No big deal to scientists, bee numbers fluctuate a lot from year-to-year and always have, and overwinter losses do not equal bees in decline, but activists are portraying it as an ecological catastrophe.
Genetic Literacy Project has the latest on the Colony Collapse Disorder that never was and produced a handy infographic for the evidence-based world.
- There's No Wild Bee Colony Collapse Either
- Journalists Continue To Hope, But There Is No Beecopalypse Or Colony Collapse Disorder
- Varroa Mites Get A Free Pass In Honeybee Surveys
- Neonicotinoids And The Beepocalypse That Never Was
- Part I: Bee Deaths Mystery Solved? Neonicotinoids (Neonics) May Actually Help Bee Health