- Cows Are Smarter Than Whole Foods Shoppers
Article - Hank Campbell - Jan 19 2023 - 6:27pm
- The Top 3 Causes Of Bee Colony Collapses Are Mites, Mites, And Mites- Any Other Claim Is Selling Something
Some food grown in the US, especially high-cost luxuries like almonds, are pollinated using bees. Since bees are most often rented and transported for such purposes, keeping them alive is important to owners and growers. As their value for higher-cost food ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Feb 6 2023 - 5:01am
- Ohio Train Derailment Real Dangers of Hydrogen Chloride VS Chemophobic Coverage
O n coverage of the Ohio train derailment remembers the issue isn’t scary chemical names it’s what the chemical compounds are and their concentrations in the environment that are an issue. Anyone who tells you a big black cloud of chemical smoke is good t ...
Blog Post - Hontas Farmer - Feb 20 2023 - 11:15am
- America's Next Challenge May Be Not Enough Farmland In Use
Right now, 17 percent of the US is cropland while 51 percent is open and essentially unused. We have more open space in the US than the entire continent of Africa, only 3 percent of our land is urban, but you might not be aware of that because activists in ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Feb 27 2023 - 8:31pm
- The Subsidies Paradox: Affordable Food Versus The Environment
Food and energy are strategic resources and since conventional energy like oil is presumably finite, its extinction first said to be 30 years ago, the rationale has been to subsidize and mandate alternatives like solar and wind schemes. Food is also subsid ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Mar 1 2023 - 4:47pm
- Climate Change, the Walrus and the Carpenter
I have recently watched two videos on climate change by Sabine Hossenfelder. The first one deals with the understanding of the greenhouse effect. It is far from being as simple as taught in schools, with young people appearing on television coming out wi ...
Blog Post - Robert H Olley - Mar 17 2023 - 5:46am