Two of the most common information sources are XKCD (for technical information) and "Piled Higher and Deeper" (for reporting on academic culture). PhD comics are really made for the grad student. If you don't understand the name, think of the common meaning of "BS". Then think of how you might interpret "BS, MS, PhD". If you still don't get it, then you'll just have to check out the 200 most popular PhD comics.
- Quantum Physics; Humor, Sensationalizing, Hard Science, Espionage
- Prediction: 'Dark Genome' Popularity May Make 'Dark' The Top Science Media Cliche Of 2013
- Being Awesome- A 25 Step Program
- Is There An Optimum Solution To The Missing Sock Problem? Cosmic Embryo #7
- Finally- a comic strip for the nerds, geeks, and dorks