What after all, could be more sexy than a gigantic, green, angry scientist? Ed Norton as Bruce Banner? I could dig it.
So, I settled into my green couch, certain that this film adaptation would redeem The Hulk in my eyes.
I was wrong. In fact, I would be hard pressed to decide which of the two Hulk movies was better or worse. They are equally awful. Godawful.
There was no plot.
No chemistry between Ed Norton and Liv Tyler.
I really, really wanted to turn it off and call it a night, but I made it through until the boring end.
Ed Norton is not on my top 10 sexiest male scientist list.
- The Best Reason For Space Exploration In 2008: Alien Babes
- Scientists As Portayed In Pop Culture Films: The Essential Top 10
- Announcing The Scientific Blogging Dating Service
- A Theoretical Physics Explanation For Santa Claus
- Everything I Need To Know About Science I Learned From Watching "The Lost Skeleton Of Cadavra"