NEW YORK, October 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Babylon LTD., the leading provider of single-click dictionary and translation software (http://www.babylon.com), invites all to create and upload a personal movie to YouTube in which the users tell, in their own native language, why they like Babylon.
How to participate?
Create and upload your personal movie to YouTube in which you tell us, in your own native language, why you like Babylon by completing the following sentences or adding you own:
1. I love Babylon because...
2. Babylon helps me to...
3. The most useful Babylon feature...
4. Babylon is wonderful since...
Tips: Use the above sentences in your own mother tongue and complete them in a similar manner as the following examples, based on real users' reviews:
I love Babylon because it's easy and intuitive to use; I can now read and understand my grandfather's memoires he wrote in Russian. Babylon helped me learn more about my family.
Babylon helps me read the local news in China where I live. This way I can be part of the community I live in.
The most useful feature of Babylon is the ability to translate full web pages in a single click; I can surf the Web and visit sites that were not available to me, Thank You Babylon.
Recommended video time is 1 minute.
Convince us, surprise us, make us smile, make us laugh!
The top 5 most convincing video creators will win an iPod!
You can use your webcam or a video camera; shoot indoors or outdoors: any way you like, but stay in the frame...
TAG you video with the following tag: BabylonVideoComp
Send Babylon a link to your video to: BabylonVideoComp@babylon.com
Provide Babylon with your full name and address in the email and send it from a valid email address, as Babylon will use this email to announce the winners.
The competition ends October 30th 2009.
Babylon is looking for most convincing videos. Submissions will be evaluated by the Babylon team. Babylon will be looking at:
Interests: Convince us that Babylon was useful to you.
Creativity: send something funny, interesting, moving, make us laugh or cry.
Globally: Speak in your own language (Precondition!)
Babylon (http://www.babylon.com) will announce the 5 winners on Nov 15th 2009. A brand new 32GB iPod Touch will be sent to the winners, directly from the Apple Store or from a major local retailer.
Copyrights and Competition terms
By entering the Babylon YouTube Video Competition you confirm that you do not violate any copyrights and that you own all copyrights in the submitted video or have authorization to upload it.
When you upload a video to participate in Babylon YouTube Video Competition, you grant and agree:
1) To Babylon - a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license (with right to sub-license) to use, reproduce, edit, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform at any usage with your video, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Babylon's Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels;
2) To each user in the Internet - a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, license to access your video through the Babylon or other Websites, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform ay any usage with your video.
4) That Babylon shall have the sole discretion in selecting the winning videos
About Babylon Ltd.
Babylon.com is a leading provider of online and offline dictionary and translation solutions. The Babylon.com user base exceeds 55 million desktop installations.
Babylon sold more than 2.5 million licenses of the software to private users and organizations in more than 200 countries.
For more information about Babylon, visit http://www.babylon.com or one of Babylon's free online dictionary (http://dictionary.babylon.com/) and free translation (http://translation.babylon.com/) websites.
Press contact: Dalia Preisler Babylon Ltd. Email: email@example.com
SOURCE: Babylon Ltd
CONTACT: Press contact: Dalia Preisler, Babylon Ltd., Email:firstname.lastname@example.org