As a lifelong student of human nature, less interested in degrees than consciousness, I write about social and psychological issues relevant to our complex society. Rather than proselytize, I give you my take and information gleaned from a select group of authorities, and let you come to your own conclusions. In matters of religion, I realize that spirituality and the existence of forces larger than we is a matter each must decide on our own, I am an interested and respectful explorer of all sides. I believe that neither science nor religion can fully answer all questions but the quest leads us on great adventures. I do believe we live beyond our physical existence, therefore my topics include cultural experiences of living as a spirit in a body. I write about society, psychology, the environment, psychobiology, evolution, philosophy and ethics. I also write storybooks for children of all ages, including you, starring Mortimer, of the endangered species monogamoose. "Mortimer Loses a Friend" is available online and in bookstores and libraries. "Mortimer Finds Home is Where the Heart Still Sings" will be published in 2014.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Know Science And Want To Write?
Donate or Buy SWAG
Please donate so science experts can write
for the public.
At Science 2.0, scientists are the journalists,
with no political bias or editorial control. We
can't do it alone so please make a difference.
We are a nonprofit science journalism
group operating under Section 501(c)(3)
of the Internal Revenue Code that's
educated over 300 million people.
You can help with a tax-deductible
donation today and 100 percent of your
gift will go toward our programs,
no salaries or offices.
- A False Start For Sudden Cardiac Death In Athletes And COVID-19 Vaccines
- The Zombie Fires Of Siberia Burn At 75 Degrees Below Zero
- New Test Predicts If Lack Of Impulse Control Is Pathological
- The Beauty Of Grossular
- GR-1 'Anvil' - Arcflash Labs Handheld Railgun Available For Preorder
- Black Oxygen Organics Fulvic Care Powder Is Vegan, Non-GMO, And Full Of Arsenic
- Allyn Walker Researcher of Pedophiles. Authoritarian Ideologues Hate Academics and Big Academic words.