As a lifelong student of human nature, less interested in degrees than consciousness, I write about social and psychological issues relevant to our complex society. Rather than proselytize, I give you my take and information gleaned from a select group of authorities, and let you come to your own conclusions. In matters of religion, I realize that spirituality and the existence of forces larger than we is a matter each must decide on our own, I am an interested and respectful explorer of all sides. I believe that neither science nor religion can fully answer all questions but the quest leads us on great adventures. I do believe we live beyond our physical existence, therefore my topics include cultural experiences of living as a spirit in a body. I write about society, psychology, the environment, psychobiology, evolution, philosophy and ethics. I also write storybooks for children of all ages, including you, starring Mortimer, of the endangered species monogamoose. "Mortimer Loses a Friend" is available online and in bookstores and libraries. "Mortimer Finds Home is Where the Heart Still Sings" will be published in 2014.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
Apply for a column: email@example.com
- Positive Side Of Climate Change Facts - After Two Years Of Climate Change Action, Heading For 3°C With 1.5°C Well Within Reach
- Earth Day Tequila: Toxic Carcinogen Maker Casa Herradura Is The Way To Go
- Six Questions On AMVA4NewPhysics
- Godly Kings: How War, Politics And Propaganda Helped Bring Down The Mayans
- Julian Assange Is Not A Journalist, So Journalists Should Not Make Him A Fourth Estate Martyr
- When It Comes To Marijuana, Women Are More Conservative Than Men
- What Is A Normal Testosterone Level? The Answer Is Difficult
- NTU scientists discover sustainable way to increase seed oil yield in crops
- From 2D to 1D: Atomically quasi '1D' wires using a carbon nanotube template
- Researchers report high performance solid-state sodium-ion battery
- Commentary: Modifications to Medicare rules could support care innovation for dialysis
- Airbnb's explosive growth jolts hotel industry's bottom line