As a lifelong student of human nature, less interested in degrees than consciousness, I write about social and psychological issues relevant to our complex society. Rather than proselytize, I give you my take and information gleaned from a select group of authorities, and let you come to your own conclusions. In matters of religion, I realize that spirituality and the existence of forces larger than we is a matter each must decide on our own, I am an interested and respectful explorer of all sides. I believe that neither science nor religion can fully answer all questions but the quest leads us on great adventures. I do believe we live beyond our physical existence, therefore my topics include cultural experiences of living as a spirit in a body. I write about society, psychology, the environment, psychobiology, evolution, philosophy and ethics. I also write storybooks for children of all ages, including you, starring Mortimer, of the endangered species monogamoose. "Mortimer Loses a Friend" is available online and in bookstores and libraries. "Mortimer Finds Home is Where the Heart Still Sings" will be published in 2014.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Know Science And Want To Write?
Donate or Buy SWAG
Please donate so science experts can write
for the public.
At Science 2.0, scientists are the journalists,
with no political bias or editorial control. We
can't do it alone so please make a difference.
We are a nonprofit science journalism
group operating under Section 501(c)(3)
of the Internal Revenue Code that's
educated over 300 million people.
You can help with a tax-deductible
donation today and 100 percent of your
gift will go toward our programs,
no salaries or offices.
- Sometimes It Is Lupus - And Here Is What Cancer Scientists Just Discovered
- Jamming 'Health' Food Stores Into So-Called Food Deserts Doesn't Change Buying Habits
- The Origin And Evolution Of The Homunculus
- Holidays Are Prime Time For Elder Abuse And Scams. Here's How To Prevent It
- Astrological Bloodletting - Medieval Physicians Used Star Alignments For Phlebotomy Insight
- The Fake News Source Is ... You
- Lyme Disease Claim Lines On Medical Forms Up 117% Since 2007
- Importance of breastfeeding in preventing diabetes reaffirmed in rat study
- High doses of vitamin D for critically ill patients yield minimal benefit
- Refined carbs may trigger insomnia, finds study
- Bumblebees exposed to Chernobyl-levels of radiation consume more nectar
- Local traditional knowledge can be as accurate as scientific transect monitoring