As we walk back to his office, a small Mars rover appears to be making its way through the snow. "These kinds of things happen at MIT," he says.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Know Science And Want To Write?
Donate or Buy SWAG
Please donate so science experts can write
for the public.
If you're worried about activists using
media to promote fear and doubt about
science and medicine,you're in the right place.
At Science 2.0, scientists are the journalists.
with no political bias or editorial control. But
we can't do it alone so please make a difference.
We are a nonprofit science journalism
group operating under Section 501(c)(3)
of the Internal Revenue Code that's
educated over 300 million people.
You can help with a tax-deductible
donation today and 100 percent of your
gift will go toward our programs,
no salaries or offices.
If you value independent science
communication, collaboration &
participation, please contribute.
- Weather Channel Meteorologists Jim Cantore & Tevin Wooten Go Immersive Mixed Reality To Highlight Apollo 11
- Adolescent "Sexting" Is Not At Epidemic Levels - But It's Not Going Down Either
- Simplicity Matters In How Popular A Language Becomes
- Smoking Continues To Decline While Attempts To Quit Among Those Still Doing It Remain Steady
- Recreated Video Shows What Neil Armstrong Saw During The Apollo 11 Tranquility Base Lunar Landing
- How To Choose A Secure Password.
- Teamscience.net Hopes To Get Scientists To Collaborate Better - And It Seems To Work
- Many of the deadliest cancers receive the least amount of research funding
- Strong storms also play big role in Antarctic ice shelf collapse
- Study finds maternal race not a factor for children experiencing a 'language gap'
- Alzheimer's gene may impact cognitive health before adulthood
- BU researchers use Twitter and AI to see who is hitting the gym
Books By Writers Here