Yet there it is, courtesy of the state of Oregon, the place where Californians who think San Francisco is too politically conservative and scientifically evidence-based move.
And so goat yoga is a thing there.
I have no issue with goats, they will eat garbage, mow the lawn, etc. and seem pleasant enough, but have these goats gotten regulatory approval? Have they even taken a training class? Nope, they are just goats and therefore no more or less useless than the entire integrative medicine movement or anything sold by Deepak Chopra. They even eat the mat for you!
Oregon people must be skeptical by nature, because they hate vaccines and agriculture and energy science. Surely they are not buying into this?
Wrong, there is a waiting list to get in.
- Genetically Modified Milk Cures Diarrhea, Could Save Millions Of Kids Annually
- Goats Are Far More Clever Than Previously Thought
- First Goat Genome Facilitates De Novo Assembly Of Large Genomes
- Deepak Chopra Is Coming To Dublin: This July, The World-Renowned Philosopher And Mind-Body Pioneer Will Lead A Special Meditatio
- Natural Viagra- "Horny Goat Weed" Shows Promise For Erectile Dysfunction