He recently posted some representaciones metafóricas del pseudónimo Antropoteuthis, including this delightful image:
If you read Spanish, or enjoy Google's Translate option, I'd recommend his blog. I've been enjoying his rather philosophical approach to the wonders of the ocean, like Apoteosis de Poseidón. And, of course, he particularly fancies cephalopods.
Thanks to Kris for the link!
- Giant Squid Costume--They Actually Did It
- The Cognitive Answers To Why Some People Are Just Better At Learning A Second Language
- In Language, 'Use It Or Lose It' More Like 'Riding A Bike'
- Bernini's 'Animas', Were Originally Meant To Be Mythological Sculptures
- Hughes To Provide Broadband Satellite System For Spanish Lottery