- High-res Images Show Details Of Earth's Structure
Resources Laboratory. "This could lead to a new era in seismology and all the other deep Earth ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 7 2007 - 9:32am
- New Picture Of Earth's Lower Mantle
post-perovskite would be found. This let him profile the structure of the D" layer. "All these ...
Article - News Staff - Jun 22 2007 - 12:31am
- Majorite: Oxygen Reservoir In The Earth's Mantle
surface it is made available for all the oxidation reactions that are essential for life on earth." ...
Article - News Staff - Sep 26 2007 - 3:04pm
- Theoretical Model: Plate Tectonics May Be On-Again, Off-Again Process
if the planet has been releasing heat at the modern rate for all of its history, then it would have ...
Article - News Staff - Jan 9 2008 - 11:10pm
- Researchers Confirm Discovery Of Earth's Innermost Core
traveling in all directions through the core,” Sun said. “Since the seismic waves we studied were generated ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 10 2008 - 11:33am
- The Magnesium Secret To Continental Staying Power
have happened at all if it weren't for some laboratory serendipity. "I'd acquired some ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 1 2008 - 11:38am
- Lack Of 65 Million Year Old Coal Plants Leads To A Carbon Cenosphere Mystery
Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula. Some geologists had thought all carbon particles resulting from the impact was ...
Article - News Staff - May 5 2008 - 8:09pm
- How Much Warming Would It Take To Turn Earth Into Venus?
"The cycle of heating can be kicked off long before that happens. All that's required is enough ...
Article - News Staff - May 12 2008 - 4:53pm
- Antarctic Seismic Waves Equal To A Magnitude 7 Earthquake- Every Day
all around Antarctica, and even as far away as Australia. Seismic waves from what are loosely called ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 24 2011 - 3:26pm
- Minerals Evolved Too- And Here's How
history." All the chemical elements were present from the start in the Solar Systems' primordial dust, ...
Article - News Staff - Nov 13 2008 - 6:50pm