I really liked the tube-nosed fruit bat (Genus Nyctimene), which has yet to be formally documented as a new species, or even named. May I suggest Nyctimene falkoris?
- DNA Barcoding Tracks Movements Of Insects
- What No Other Frog Does: New Species Bypasses Egg And Gives Birth Directly To Tadpoles
- We Are NOT Headed For World Without Insects- Insect Decline Survey Hitting Headlines Non Systematic, Patchy & With Limited Data
- High Extinction Rate Does NOT Mean Imminent Mass Extinction- Truth Behind The Climate Slogan
- When Fathers Are Involved, Parental Care Gets A Lot More Elaborate