Christopher Booker is a columnist who has been always on the lookout for new regulations enacted by the EU, and those in the UK who over-zealously apply them. Alas, he is among the global warming sceptics. Now read this letters column, not all of it, but using the search string Scientific spectacle. Doesn't it make the US citizens among you think of Benedict Arnold?
The BBC has long had a fanatical horror of product placement, not even allowing the label of a Cola bottle to appear in any of its productions. Now there are suggestions that this might change. The last letter in the same column is amusing.
- Hi, I will be much obliged to anybody that will find it of
- 75% Of Democrats Say Climate Change Is A Major Threat To The United States
- Green Fatigue: Public Isn't Affected By Climate Change Scandals- Or New Science
- There Is Scientific Consensus On Anthropogenic Climate Change Among Climate Scientists
- A Global Warming Scam Exposed