It's instead overwhelmingly marijuana products. Given that, FDA has a new consumer alert telling people to stop using any vaping products containing tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), a psychoactive component of the cannabis plant. And they should especially not buy anything off the street or from sketchy websites, which will be everyone selling THC.
The FDA is monitoring the presence of other cannabinoids along with opioids, cutting agents/diluents and other additives, pesticides, poisons and toxins.
Criminals don't care about you, you are a resource to be mined until you are used up. Don't give them money.
- CDC, FDA Sound Alarm About Vaping, But With Millions More People Using Them Illnesses Are Still Just 25% of Raw Milk
- The Contentious House Hearing On Vaping
- E-Cigarettes: Better Than Smoking But Still Have Risk
- Who Uses Electronic Cigarettes In The US?
- Survey Claims Vaping Has Already Caused Heart Disease, But There's A Big Catch