Teens may be providing another reason it's unnecessary; they are using Coca-Cola and lemon juice to fake positive tests to get out of attending school, a Ferris Buehler's 10 Days Off strategy.
You have to admire their creativity, I'd never have thought of it so the future should be just fine. But since a test has so many false positive it then requires a PCR we're wasting a lot of resources to do something that is avoiding little risk - and is being hacked by the people older folks think they are saving.
- How To Protect Yourself From COVID-19- Also Help Stop It Spreading To Others
- Outdoor Transmission And Masks Are Signs Many On The Left Still Don't Trust Vaccines
- UK Is Resolute About Tackling COVID-19 But Ignores WHO Advice- Is This Why? Driven By Simulated Flu Pandemic Not Real Data
- Experts Condemn UK's Response To COVID-19- We Must Reverse This Now- Detect Mild Cases & Contain Swiftly To Save Lives
- WHO Recommendations On COVID-19 Not Followed By UK- Need To Get Back On Track Swiftly To Save Lives- Paradigm Shift Inertia?