Christopher Portier, Ph.D., recently gave a deposition in liability litigation hearings related...
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Know Science And Want To Write?
Donate or Buy SWAG
Please donate so science experts can write
for the public.
At Science 2.0, scientists are the journalists,
with no political bias or editorial control. We
can't do it alone so please make a difference.
We are a nonprofit science journalism
group operating under Section 501(c)(3)
of the Internal Revenue Code that's
educated over 300 million people.
You can help with a tax-deductible
donation today and 100 percent of your
gift will go toward our programs,
no salaries or offices.
- Can AI Help Slow Future Pandemics?
- Newton's Three Body Problem - A Flux-Based Approach To Avoid Infinite Probabilities
- 90% Of Marijuana Users Think It Doesn't Bring Visual Impairment, But They're Wrong
- During Drought, Trees May Be Dying Before We Know It
- What Skynet? People Trust Computers More Than Humans
- Conservationists Move Species To Create Natural 'Fixes' To Problems, And Sometimes Create Pandemics
- Mathketball As A Learning Tool?
- DDT exposure in grandmothers linked to obesity, earlier periods in granddaughters
- Gigantic flying pterosaurs had spoked vertebrae to support their 'ridiculously long' necks
- Climate change is making Indian monsoon seasons more chaotic
- Genetic admixture in the South Pacific: from Denisovans to the human immune response
- Lundquist investigator Chang's study in JAMA Internal Medicine