The annual Eppendorf&Science Prize for Neurobiology is an international award which honors young scientists for their contributions to neurobiological research based on methods of molecular and cell biology. The winner and finalists are selected by a committee of independent scientists, chaired by Science's Senior Editor, Dr. Peter Stern. Researchers who are not older than 35 years are invited to apply.
Winners will receive:
* Prize money of US$25,000
* Publication in Science of an essay by the winner about his/her research
* Full support to attend the Prize Ceremony held in conjunction with the
Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience in the USA
* An invitation to visit Eppendorf in Hamburg, Germany
* Up to three finalists are honored, too!
Application Deadline: June 15, 2016
Eppendorf & Science Prize for Neurobiology 2016 Now Accepting Submissions
- Eppendorf & Science Prize for Neurobiology Nominations Due June 15th
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation Science and SciLifeLab Prize for Young Scientists
- Al-Sumait Prize For African Development For Health And Food Security
- Finalists Of The 2012 Reaxys PhD Prize Announced
- Zayed Future Energy Prize- September 30th Submission Deadline For $2.2M Approaching