However one can drink Aloe arborescence juices provided they are made hygenically and properly.
Juices made from leaves of three Aloe species Aloe vera , Aloe ferox and Aloe africana are not allowed to be used as food according to pharmaceutical affairs law in Japan while Aloe arborescens can be used as food. Thus its not safe to use Aloe vera juices as drink.
Gullerman and Chauser Volfson 2008, (Bhansali and Kumar 2009 in press)
- Is Aloe vera good for health?
- Establishment Of An In Vitro Clonal Propagation Method For Commercial Exploitation From A High Biomass Yielding Aloe Vera (L.) Germplasm
- Crude drugs sold in market of Jaipur
- The Triple Threat Of High Acidity Drinks On Teeth
- Juice Consumption Linked To Healthy Eating, Says PR Firm