However one can drink Aloe arborescence juices provided they are made hygenically and properly.
Juices made from leaves of three Aloe species Aloe vera , Aloe ferox and Aloe africana are not allowed to be used as food according to pharmaceutical affairs law in Japan while Aloe arborescens can be used as food. Thus its not safe to use Aloe vera juices as drink.
Gullerman and Chauser Volfson 2008, (Bhansali and Kumar 2009 in press)
- Is Aloe vera good for health?
- AYURVEDIC MEDICINES: SOME POTENTIAL PLANTS FOR MEDICINE FROM INDIA.
- Inventory of local knowledge regarding medicinal plants of Churu district in the Thar desert.
- Crude drugs sold in market of Jaipur
- Butea monosperma (Lam.) Taub. syn. B. frondosa Koenig ex Roxb. jungle fire or flame of the forest(Dhak Palas,Tesu.) in flowering now has medicinal properties also