Bioremediation needs serious studies
Factory waste, printing and dying industry waste, and bio-organic waste and now oil spills all require bacteria or complex of microbes to clean them as bacteria can utilize these products for their nutrient requirement. Bacteria may not be able to degrade these products completely but they can bring them to a stage where they are easily disposed. Its time more time and research is done on bioremediation If we could have enough information how to cure the oil spills with bacterial treatments it will save future disasters. Its time we undertake bioremediation as serious research topic.
- Microbes have eaten away the Gulf oil. (Please see my earlier blog also)
- Genetic Potential Of Oil-eating Bacteria From The BP Oil Spill Decoded
- Swedish Pharmaceutical Company Oasmia To Next Level: Increased Availability Of Oasmia Shares For Investors.
- Bacteria That Can Eat Radioactive Waste Discovered
- Biotechnology is not all about foods only. There is much more in store for future of mankind.