Philosophy & Ethics
- Black History is Not Marxist, Through It We can Recognize Uighur Slavery, Genocide in China.
R ight now, the cotton in the clothes you are wearing may have originated from slave labor of the Uighurs of Xinjiang (not) Autonomous Region of China. The Chinese Communist Party puts out propaganda which shows happy smiling dancing Uighurs. People happy ...
Blog Post - Hontas Farmer - Jun 18 2021 - 10:24am
- Does Biden's OSHA Mandate Violate The Nuremberg Code?
President Biden is using his Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) agency to mandate vaccines for companies- by saying they need it to protect workers' safety. ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Sep 29 2021 - 11:44am
- Anti-Science Groups Demand Equal Time From Wall Street Journal And USA Today
U.S. Right To Know is a small marketing group devoted primarily to endorsing the organic food process and undermining conventional agriculture. Nearly 100 percent of their funding comes from organic food companies, and they seem to believe that for organi ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Feb 3 2022 - 12:34pm
- People Are Living Longer And Better Than Ever But A Sociologist Says There Are Warning Signs About The Future
A new paper says Generation X adults in the United States are more likely to have a greater number of chronic health conditions than those that preceded them, which will please environmental groups who claim that everything from pesticides to natural gas ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Jun 13 2022 - 12:47pm
- AI To Elephants: The Legal Question Of Who Is A Person
Happy the elephant’s story is a sad one. She is currently a resident of the Bronx Zoo in the US, where the Nonhuman Rights Project (a civil rights organization) claims she is subject to unlawful detention. The campaigners sought a writ of habeas corpus on ...
Article - The Conversation - Jun 21 2022 - 3:43pm
- Many Young Scientists Want To Publish Open Access, They Just Don't Want To Pay For It
Few researchers would commit half of each day to science if they were doing it for free but they are no different than other occupations in believing that economic necessity is a bubble surrounding...themselves.(1) Publishing is not exempt from the double ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Jul 22 2022 - 12:11pm