Scientists spot oldest ever object in universe
Wow, that gamma ray from the exploding star GRB 090423 is so old. Why do we even keep it around? It’s like, 95% as old as time. And what an eyesore. We can see it from anywhere in the universe.
- Records Are Made To Be Broken And GRB 090423 Just Set One- Most Distant Object Yet Discovered In The Universe
- An Ancient Burst At Record Distance
- Very Large Array, GRB 090423 And A Peek Into The Early Universe
- GRB 140419A: A Huge Explosion From 12.1 Billion Years Ago Reaches Earth
- Gemini And Swift Examine The Mysterious Explosion Of GRB 070714B