- What Came First, The Earth Or The Water On It? Science Now Knows The Answer
reservoirs consisted of the solar gas in which all the matter of our solar system originated. With the ...
Article - News Staff - Feb 4 2022 - 10:05am
- Mount St. Helens Study Identifies New Cause Of Earthquakes
wave forms. Interestingly, the first motions observed at all of the seismic stations were the same. ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 24 2011 - 3:16pm
- Massive Coral Death Attributed To Earthquake
have another threat to watch out for, and not all reef damage should be immediately attributed to human ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 24 2011 - 3:31pm
- Volcanic Eruptions, Ancient Global Warming Linked
Siberian Traps, and the Parana Flood Basalts in South America all coincide with periods of global warming ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 29 2007 - 2:10am
- Jurassic Ice- As Glaciers Melt, Ancient DNA May Be Resurrected
the youngest and oldest ice. “First, we asked, do we detect microorganisms at all"” Bidle said. ...
Article - News Staff - Aug 6 2007 - 6:00pm
- Will Melting Permafrost Accelerate Climate Change?
– or outweigh – the reduction of carbon in the atmosphere. “Not all ecosystems underlain by permafrost ...
Article - News Staff - Aug 9 2007 - 11:04pm
- Not So Far Out: Did An Asteroid Kill The Woolly Mammoths?
sheets, sparking extreme wildfires, and fueling hurricane-force winds – all of which could have ...
Article - News Staff - Sep 25 2007 - 1:30am
- Could A Lake In Holden Crater On Mars Have Once Been Habitable?
all, Grant said. The megabreccia excavated when Holden crater formed is the first found on Mars, Grant ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 6 2008 - 12:53pm
- The Peruvian Meteorite That Became The Carancas Fireball
could upend the conventional wisdom that all small, stony meteorites disintegrate before striking Earth. ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 11 2008 - 11:51pm
- Water On The Moon!
million." The team then confirmed through a series of tests that hydrogen had been present all along, and ...
Article - News Staff - Jul 9 2008 - 7:04pm