- Small Glaciers Are Important Too- 75 Percent Of Greenland Loss Ignored In Studies
other," Howat said. "What we found is the entire strip of ice over the southeast margin, all of these ...
Article - News Staff - Sep 15 2008 - 11:29am
- STONE-6 Experiment Proves Martian Meteorite Could Carry Traces Of Life
this experiment we found that the sedimentary rocks developed a white crust or none at all. That means ...
Article - News Staff - Sep 24 2008 - 8:29pm
- Enceladus- Saturn Moon May Have Underground Water
Enceladus," Colwell said. "But this is a good step in figuring it all out." ...
Article - News Staff - Nov 26 2008 - 2:45pm
- Saturn Moon Enceladus Has Icy Crust That Moves Like A 'Conveyor Belt'
Earth-like spreading of the icy crust, but with an exotic difference-- the spreading is almost all in one ...
Article - News Staff - Dec 15 2008 - 6:22pm
- Carbonates Found On Mars Adds To Mystery
have trapped an ancient atmosphere," Ehlmann said, "we have found evidence that not all of ...
Article - News Staff - Dec 25 2008 - 11:02pm
- Water In Earth's Mantle May Be Responsible For Unexpected Conductivity
there is many times more water below the ocean floor than there is in all the oceans of the world ...
Article - News Staff - Aug 19 2009 - 5:43pm
- New Evidence Links Exploration Well To Lusi Mud Volcano
The Lusi crater has been oozing enough mud to fill 50 Olympic size swimming pools every day. All ...
Article - News Staff - Feb 12 2010 - 2:54pm
- Natural Hazards: Are Nevada Leaders About To Commit Political Suicide?
out the testimonies of support from all over the world. Nevada is known for more than gambling. Here ...
Article - Bente Lilja Bye - Apr 1 2011 - 3:46pm
- When It's Not Freezing, The Earth's Core Is Melting
University of Leeds added, "The standard view has been that the inner core is freezing all over and ...
Article - News Staff - May 19 2011 - 11:18am
- Ancient Analogies For Global Warming?
Paleocene. Moreover, levels of CO2 were significantly higher before even entering into the PETM; before all ...
Article - Oliver Knevitt - Jun 10 2011 - 11:07am