- Parasitic Worms In Sushi: A Dramatic 283X Increase Since The 1970s
archived for all mentions of Anisakis worms, as well as another parasitic worm called Pseudoterranova, or ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 19 2020 - 8:50am
- New Aquifer In The Greenland Ice Sheet Discovered
insulates the water from the subfreezing air temperatures above, allowing the water to persist all year ...
Article - News Staff - Dec 22 2013 - 5:06pm
- Climate Change Modeling Complication- Ocean Circulation Does Not Work As Expected
(DWBC), which hugs the eastern North American continental shelf all the way to near Florida and then ...
Article - News Staff - May 13 2009 - 3:38pm
- Arctic Ice July 2010- Update #2
All along the shore the remaining ice is fairly loose. It is hard to distinguish ice from ice smoke, ...
Article - Patrick Lockerby - Oct 3 2010 - 4:20pm
- Big Arctic Ice Thaw coming this summer
this. Some say it will take 2,000 or 3,000 years to melt all of Greenland. A few say less than 500. ...
Blog Post - Craig Dillon - Jun 24 2011 - 9:19pm
- Acidification Acceleration: The 300-Million-Year Upward Curve In Oceans
scientists see in sediment cores today. As many as half of all species of benthic foraminifera, a group of ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 8 2012 - 6:01am
- Thinner, Younger: Melt Ponds Cause Arctic Sea Ice To Melt More Rapidly
how much solar energy penetrated the ice at a total of 6000 individual points all with different ice ...
Article - News Staff - Jan 20 2013 - 11:32am
- Contrary To What You May Think, Salmon Scatter When They Hit The Ocean
young salmon scatter in all directions as they first enter the ocean, which is contrary to previous ...
Article - News Staff - Nov 11 2013 - 11:25am
- World War II 'Ghost Ship' USS Kailua Found Off Coast Of Hawaii
special places in the ocean, like the monument, that connect all of us to them as refuges, sanctuaries and ...
Article - News Staff - Dec 7 2014 - 9:00am
- Dispersants Sprayed After BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill May Be More Toxic Than The Oil
published findings show all corals had more severe health declines in response to dispersant alone and the ...
Article - The Conversation - Apr 22 2015 - 8:00am