- Methane Seepage Has Been Occurring For Millions Of Years
it always has. "Our planet is leaking methane gas all the time. If you go snorkeling in the ...
Article - News Staff - Feb 6 2015 - 1:12pm
- Why There Is A 200-year Lag Between Climate Events In Greenland And Antarctica
Desert Research Institute in Nevada. "We considered sites all over Antarctica before selecting the ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 29 2015 - 2:54pm
- The Life In Orkney's Shipwreck Graveyard
powers, Rear Admiral Ludwig von Reuter gave the order to his German crews to scuttle all ships to prevent ...
Article - The Conversation - May 9 2018 - 3:05pm
- Iron And The North Pacific- Can It Affect Climate Change?
regions in the world. "In the open ocean, the biopump wants to grab all the iron it can," says ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 19 2008 - 11:38am
- Arctic Ice August 2010- Update #3
Franklin Expedition was not so fortunate: all 128 men perished. It was another fifty years before Norwegian ...
Article - Patrick Lockerby - Oct 3 2010 - 4:12pm
- Why Ice Sheets Will Keep Melting For Centuries To Come
10-20% larger than the one we see today over all of Antarctica. During warm periods in between ice ages ...
Article - The Conversation - Sep 28 2014 - 8:00am
- The Amery Zig-Zags
image courtesy NSIDC. The image below, from aqua 2017 01 05, shows all of the major cracks. The false ...
Blog Post - Patrick Lockerby - Feb 2 2017 - 6:11pm