- Estimate Claims Plastic In 99 Percent Of Seabirds By 2050- But Accuracy Of The Baseline Is Unclear
world's seabird species by 2050, based on current trends. The scientists estimate that 90 per cent of all ...
Article - News Staff - Sep 7 2015 - 11:30am
- Fertilizing Oceans With Iron- A Dumb Idea That Won't Help
can't all be used up by resident algae. This makes the Southern Ocean an attractive place for potential ...
Article - News Staff - Jan 28 2016 - 9:31am
- The Anatomy Of A Discovery- Petermann Glacier Ice Tongue Calving 2010
predicted that it would break off all at once. cropped from original: ...
Article - Patrick Lockerby - Oct 3 2010 - 4:13pm
- Carbon Sink Reborn: Oceanic CO2 Uptake Is Back
all sectors apart from the Pacific, halting this anomalous release of stored CO2 into the atmosphere. ...
Article - News Staff - Sep 11 2015 - 7:58am
- Ocean's 'twilight Zone' Plays Important Role In Climate Change
"Seven NBSTs went in the water and all seven came back with their precious cargo—a first in ocean ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 26 2007 - 1:28pm
- Something is wrong in the Arctic
individuals to more easily grasp their contribution to Arctic sea ice loss. All cites and images above are ...
Blog Post - Patrick Lockerby - Dec 6 2016 - 6:56pm
- Sea Turtles Face Plastic Pollution Peril
marine plastic pollution has warned that all seven species of marine turtles can ingest or become ...
Article - News Staff - Oct 9 2015 - 10:53am
- Encounters With Giant Sharks In The Arctic
all summer long, mostly by fisheries further down south along the Norwegian coast, says Jørgen ...
Article - Bente Lilja Bye - Aug 2 2018 - 11:56am
- Sea Level On The Rise, Say Some
John Church of the Antarctic Climate & Ecosystems CRC and CSIRO, noted that any (or all) of the ...
Article - News Staff - Feb 5 2007 - 4:49pm
- Corals That Can Fight Global Warming May One Day Help Fragile Reefs
antibiotics that can help corals fight pathogenic bacteria," reported Harvell. However, not all corals ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 6 2007 - 12:56am