- On Sea Level Rise, The IPCC Is Right- And That's Good For Us
who wanted policy action on emissions. 7 inches by 2100 is not all that scary, even 2 feet is not ...
Article - Hank Campbell - May 15 2013 - 12:08pm
- Mysterious Baltic Ocean Circles Explained
all regions of the world, and in several places, including Denmark, researchers and authorities work ...
Article - News Staff - Jan 30 2014 - 12:40pm
- 6 Glaciers Show Major Increase In West Antarctic Glacial Loss
time that such changes on Thwaites Glacier have been observed, said Mouginot. Of all the glaciers in ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 26 2014 - 3:49pm
- Global Warming Of 400,000 B.C Sunk The Greenland Ice Sheet
likely went beyond the southern edges of Greenland, though not all the way to the center, which has not ...
Article - News Staff - Jun 25 2014 - 9:00pm
- How Much Mercury Is Floating In The Ocean?
we've seen in the past 150," said Lamborg. "The trouble is, we don't know what it all ...
Article - News Staff - Aug 6 2014 - 3:00pm
- Winds Blowing May Not Prevent Ocean 'Dead Zones' Growing
warming oceans under climate change will inexorably lead to larger areas of oxygen-poor ocean, with all ...
Article - The Conversation - Aug 17 2014 - 8:00am
- Jelly Takeover: Loss Of Calcium In Lakes Is Shaping Evolution
period, this process pushed all the calcium out of drainage areas that feed these lakes, causing dramatic ...
Article - News Staff - Nov 19 2014 - 12:39pm
- 'Warm Blob' In Pacific Ocean Linked To Weird Weather
Despite all the talk about the "polar vortex," Hartmann argues we need to look south to ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 14 2015 - 10:00am
- New Atlantic Ocean Open Water Dead Zones
oxygen per liter of seawater. These values are all the more dramatic when compared to the levels of ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 30 2015 - 8:33am
- During Ice Age Cycles, Weathering And River Discharge Were Surprisingly Constant
"Our results suggested that globally the aggregate change in discharge from all the rivers was ...
Article - News Staff - Jun 13 2015 - 1:01pm