- Seals Happy About Global Warming Sea Ice Loss
bears need a high-lipid diet, which provides all essential nutrients and is ideal for maximizing fat ...
Article - Cash Simpson - Apr 3 2015 - 11:23am
- Coral Worth $10 Trillion In Pretend Money
which means the pretend value of trees are almost as much as all of the real value of the people in the ...
Blog Post - Hank Campbell - Oct 9 2015 - 6:30am
- Thinner, Younger: Melt Ponds Cause Arctic Sea Ice To Melt More Rapidly
how much solar energy penetrated the ice at a total of 6000 individual points all with different ice ...
Article - News Staff - Jan 20 2013 - 11:32am
- World War II 'Ghost Ship' USS Kailua Found Off Coast Of Hawaii
special places in the ocean, like the monument, that connect all of us to them as refuges, sanctuaries and ...
Article - News Staff - Dec 7 2014 - 9:00am
- New Atlantic Ocean Open Water Dead Zones
oxygen per liter of seawater. These values are all the more dramatic when compared to the levels of ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 30 2015 - 8:33am
- Bubble Plume Evidence Suggests Warmer Ocean May Be Releasing Frozen Methane
is slowly released at almost all depths along the Washington and Oregon coastal margin. But the ...
Article - News Staff - Oct 14 2015 - 6:57pm
- Subarctic Lakes Drying Up At A Rate Not Seen For 200 Years
completely. "It's difficult to predict all the repercussions of this habitat loss," admits ...
Article - News Staff - Nov 27 2013 - 1:58pm
- Encounters With Giant Sharks In The Arctic
all summer long, mostly by fisheries further down south along the Norwegian coast, says Jørgen ...
Article - Bente Lilja Bye - Aug 2 2018 - 11:56am
- Acidification Acceleration: The 300-Million-Year Upward Curve In Oceans
scientists see in sediment cores today. As many as half of all species of benthic foraminifera, a group of ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 8 2012 - 6:01am
- Dispersants Sprayed After BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill May Be More Toxic Than The Oil
published findings show all corals had more severe health declines in response to dispersant alone and the ...
Article - The Conversation - Apr 22 2015 - 8:00am