- Arctic Ice July 2010- Update #1
in former times. Until recent decades only portions of those waters were at all navigable in summer. ...
Article - Patrick Lockerby - Oct 3 2010 - 4:24pm
- Ocean's 'twilight Zone' Plays Important Role In Climate Change
"Seven NBSTs went in the water and all seven came back with their precious cargo—a first in ocean ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 26 2007 - 1:28pm
- Something is wrong in the Arctic
individuals to more easily grasp their contribution to Arctic sea ice loss. All cites and images above are ...
Blog Post - Patrick Lockerby - Dec 6 2016 - 6:56pm
- Ocean Food Web Is Key In The Global Carbon Cycle
to formulate mass budgets, all derived from satellite data." The researchers are taking their ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 12 2014 - 10:44pm
- Sea Level Rise Threat From West Antarctic Ice Sheet Has Been 'Greatly Overestimated'
current rate due to all sources. Professor Bamber added: "Interestingly, the pattern of sea level ...
Article - News Staff - May 14 2009 - 9:00pm
- On Sea Level Rise, The IPCC Is Right- And That's Good For Us
who wanted policy action on emissions. 7 inches by 2100 is not all that scary, even 2 feet is not ...
Article - Hank Campbell - May 15 2013 - 12:08pm
- 6 Glaciers Show Major Increase In West Antarctic Glacial Loss
time that such changes on Thwaites Glacier have been observed, said Mouginot. Of all the glaciers in ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 26 2014 - 3:49pm
- Winds Blowing May Not Prevent Ocean 'Dead Zones' Growing
warming oceans under climate change will inexorably lead to larger areas of oxygen-poor ocean, with all ...
Article - The Conversation - Aug 17 2014 - 8:00am
- Carbon Sink Reborn: Oceanic CO2 Uptake Is Back
all sectors apart from the Pacific, halting this anomalous release of stored CO2 into the atmosphere. ...
Article - News Staff - Sep 11 2015 - 7:58am
- ODIP II: Global Marine Data, Unified And Accessible
marine research. For example, if scientists could access all the data on ocean temperature from, say, the ...
Article - News Staff - Jun 7 2015 - 10:30am