- Glacial Quakes As Indicators Of Glacier Disruption
from these events can be detected by instruments located all over the globe, it should be possible to ...
Article - News Staff - Jul 5 2015 - 5:03am
- Arctic Ice August 2010
mesh minus the sum of the areas of all the holes. The volume of steel is its area times thickness. ...
Article - Patrick Lockerby - Oct 3 2010 - 4:17pm
- Figuring Out The Nitrogen Budget In The Oceans
nitrogen isotope composition of all nitrogen pools of interest: it converts ammonium and nitrite to N2 and ...
Article - News Staff - Nov 4 2013 - 5:12pm
- New Surfaces Delay Ice Formation
had the most success. At 60 percent relative humidity, all three biphilic surfaces required ...
Article - News Staff - Oct 8 2015 - 7:30am
- Climate Experts Search For Answers In The Oceans
ocean temperature measurements together for the benefit of all, and we can expect improvements in ...
Article - Administrator - Jan 30 2007 - 12:33pm
- Global Warming Of 400,000 B.C Sunk The Greenland Ice Sheet
likely went beyond the southern edges of Greenland, though not all the way to the center, which has not ...
Article - News Staff - Jun 25 2014 - 9:00pm
- Jelly Takeover: Loss Of Calcium In Lakes Is Shaping Evolution
period, this process pushed all the calcium out of drainage areas that feed these lakes, causing dramatic ...
Article - News Staff - Nov 19 2014 - 12:39pm
- During Ice Age Cycles, Weathering And River Discharge Were Surprisingly Constant
"Our results suggested that globally the aggregate change in discharge from all the rivers was ...
Article - News Staff - Jun 13 2015 - 1:01pm
- Fertilizing Oceans With Iron- A Dumb Idea That Won't Help
can't all be used up by resident algae. This makes the Southern Ocean an attractive place for potential ...
Article - News Staff - Jan 28 2016 - 9:31am
- The Bug Hunt Is On. Target: Marine Aliens
disastrous consequences for aquaculture, tourism and other marine activities. "But we can all do our bit ...
Article - News Staff - Jun 16 2008 - 10:56am