- Subarctic Lakes Drying Up At A Rate Not Seen For 200 Years
completely. "It's difficult to predict all the repercussions of this habitat loss," admits ...
Article - News Staff - Nov 27 2013 - 1:58pm
- Obama Administration Criticized For Seismic Airgun Blasting In The Atlantic
and the Dare County, North Carolina tourism board have all publicly opposed or voiced concern over the ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 5 2015 - 10:42am
- Gravity Data Show That Antarctic Ice Sheet Is Melting Increasingly Faster
postdoctoral research associate in geosciences. Overall, ice-loss rates from all of Antarctica increased by ...
Article - News Staff - May 1 2015 - 11:04pm
- World Glacier Monitoring Service Says Melting Is Faster Than Ever
21st century (2001-2010) compared to all available earlier data from in-situ, air-borne, and ...
Article - News Staff - Aug 4 2015 - 8:30am
- The Industrial Revolution Ended 1,800 Years Of Ocean Cooling
changes, which are calculated from fossil remains extracted from oceans all over the world, from the Poles ...
Article - News Staff - Sep 15 2015 - 9:00am
- Seals Happy About Global Warming Sea Ice Loss
bears need a high-lipid diet, which provides all essential nutrients and is ideal for maximizing fat ...
Article - Cash Simpson - Apr 1 2020 - 12:48pm
- 30 Foot Tidal Wave At Reunion Island Came From South African Storm
systems carrying large energy from all available remote sensing measurements of waves, such as SAR and ...
Article - News Staff - May 30 2007 - 12:06pm
- Ocean Food Web Is Key In The Global Carbon Cycle
to formulate mass budgets, all derived from satellite data." The researchers are taking their ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 12 2014 - 10:44pm
- Modern Sea Ice In The Arctic Ocean Emerged 2.6 Million Years Ago
which also led to the formation of more sea ice in the Arctic Ocean.” All the large ice sheets in the ...
Article - News Staff - Nov 30 2014 - 8:00am
- New Surfaces Delay Ice Formation
had the most success. At 60 percent relative humidity, all three biphilic surfaces required ...
Article - News Staff - Oct 8 2015 - 7:30am