- Forget Pacific Garbage Patch Hype, Focus On Coastal Litter
islands, would remove 31 percent of microplastics. With all the collectors in the patch, only 17 percent ...
Article - News Staff - Jan 19 2016 - 7:17pm
- Measuring The Changing Climate's Impact On Ocean Biology
Greenland ice sheet, and other climate-related factors can all alter ocean circulation patterns and affect ...
Article - News Staff - Feb 25 2010 - 4:18pm
- Marine Policy Journal Refuses To Retract Article They Must Know Is Bogus
are reaching out to talk with all of the parties to ensure we fully understand the issues," wrote ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Nov 2 2018 - 4:20pm
- Obituaries For Coral Reefs May Be Premature
mass-bleaching events were in 1983, 1987, 1998, 2002 and 2005. All of these mass-bleaching events affected the ...
Article - The Conversation - Jan 15 2015 - 8:30am
- Head Fake: Lake Methane Is Worse Than CO2
due to organic farming could offset all of the CO2 savings due to natural gas and optimized industrial ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 26 2018 - 1:30pm
- West Antarctic Glacier Loss Worst In 40 Years
another key to the fate of the ice in this basin. All the glacier beds slope deeper below sea level as ...
Article - News Staff - May 12 2014 - 2:21pm
- ODIP II: Global Marine Data, Unified And Accessible
marine research. For example, if scientists could access all the data on ocean temperature from, say, the ...
Article - News Staff - Jun 7 2015 - 10:30am
- Better Than Estimates: Direct Observation Of Greenland Ice Sheet Is Missing Link In IPCC Climate Reporting
"If we do not know the contribution from all the sources that have contributed towards global sea ...
Article - News Staff - Dec 26 2015 - 11:15am
- Crystal 'Sunstones'- How The Vikings Discovered America?
the degree of polarization was high, all three crystals did show sufficient signal and good accuracy. ...
Article - The Conversation - Jan 30 2016 - 5:11pm
- Some Environmental Scientists Seem To Have A Grudge Against The Oceans
Ocean without creating convincing data) and 191 UN countries all agree it is a bad idea. Why? ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Jan 30 2009 - 1:51pm