- A Sign The Pandemic May Be Over: Media Tout Study Claiming Nutrasweet Gave A Mouse Anxiety
Things are getting back to normal because even though activist journalists are now covering a Tripledemic of COVID-19, flu, and RSV (respiratory syncytial virus) they have also found time to promote a story that claims a zero-calorie sweetener, asparatame, ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Jan 9 2023 - 9:39am
- Decaf Coffee Using Biology Instead Of Chemicals- Which Science Will Activists Hate More?
Coffee of any kind requires beans and those beans contain caffeine. If you don't want caffeine your choice to remove it is a chemical or...a chemical. Yes, I know some companies claim they use only water but they really use water and “supercritical ca ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Jan 21 2023 - 6:03pm
- That Cream In Your Bowl May Give Coffee Super Anti-Inflammatory Powers
A new study found that a cup of coffee with milk may create a combination of proteins and antioxidants that doubles the anti-inflammatory properties in immune cells. That doesn't mean you should listen to 'food is medicine' advocates and st ...
Article - News Staff - Feb 12 2023 - 5:01am
- Celiac Sufferers Get More Choices With Gluten-Free Flour Made From Sweet Potatoes
For as long as wheat flour has been used for food, a small number of people have been allergic to the gluten in it. These celiac disease sufferers experience stomach pain, nausea and even intestinal damage. More recently, gluten-free food became a new diet ...
Article - News Staff - Feb 13 2023 - 8:51am
- PFAS Chemicals Can Be Detected In Canadian Food Packaging- Should You Be Worried?
A new paper notes that they can detect per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances- deemed by environmental activists as "forever" chemicals because they persist from to eight years- in 42 samples of food packaging. Like food bowls that are compostable ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Mar 30 2023 - 4:03pm