- Just A Dud? Swan Book ‘Count Down’ Alleging Apocalyptic Threat Of Extinction Due To Chemicals Greatly Disappoints
“A theory that explains everything, explains nothing.” ― Karl Popper 1 ...
Article - Gregory Bond - Mar 19 2021 - 9:47am
- A Day Without Antimicrobials
Before 2020, it’s likely the word “antimicrobial” did not often cross your mind. Perhaps you walked down the cleaning aisle in the grocery store and saw a disinfectant with the phrase “Kills 99.9% of Germs,” but it’s likely that you didn’t give it too muc ...
Article - Komal K. Jain - Mar 30 2021 - 6:01am
- Spent Grain From Beer Making As Human Food
Beer has been important throughout human history. Given how dangerous water was in the past, it is arguably true that civilization would not exist without beer. Yet if you make your own, you have to think about waste. Spent grain, the malt and adjuncts lef ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 6 2021 - 2:17pm
- Chemicals To Put Out Fires Are 'Riskier' For Firefighters Than Actual Fires? Not According To Science
A new paper uses emotional verbiage like "forever chemicals" and sketchy correlation to try and claim that fires are not what firefighters should be worried about when the alarm rings, it's the chemicals created by Evil Corporations they sh ...
Article - Hank Campbell - May 13 2021 - 10:53am
- Glyphosate Lawsuits: From $2 Billion To $25 Million On Their Way To $0
The United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, located in San Francisco, is unsurprisingly the most 'progressive' appeals court in the United States. That their judges are so California when it comes to decisions is why they dominate ...
Article - Hank Campbell - May 14 2021 - 5:45pm