- Coors Light Could Do A Commercial Noting Their Beer Is Not Brewed With Arsenic, Unlike Bud Light
"Bud Light", a lower carbohydrate beer produced by Anheuser–Busch InBev of Belgium, made waves at the Super Bowl, among beer experts and competitors at least, by assuring their customers they did not use corn syrup. So corn syrup is bad? Well, n ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Feb 6 2019 - 12:33pm
- Poorly Managed Pain May Lead To Opioid Abuse- And Antidepressants Lead To Less Pain Relief From Vicodin
Patients taking selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, the most common form of antidepressant, who are given the most widely prescribed opioid, hydrocodone (Vicodin) experience less pain relief, a finding whch could help combat the opioid epidemic, as po ...
Article - News Staff - Feb 7 2019 - 3:45pm
- Beer Before Wine And You Won't Feel Fine
Plenty of us have been there: waking up after a night out with a thumping headache, feeling sick and swearing never to touch alcohol again. If only there were a way to prevent these terrible hangovers. It isn’t uncommon for us to mix our drinks, maybe a b ...
Article - The Conversation - Feb 8 2019 - 7:38pm
- Kratom Is A Drug, But Indonesia Really Wants It To Remain An Unlicensed Supplement
A product like Zicam, which claims it can make colds shorter, shields itself from truth in advertising claims by admitting on the label its product is not actual medicine, it is homeopathy, a pretend drug for people who want to believe. If they were requir ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Feb 9 2019 - 12:17pm
- Kids Running Lemonade Stands Understand The U-Shaped Curve Isn't Real, Why Don't Environmentalists?
Friends of the Earth, the kooky offshoot of Sierra Club that hates science even more, is dumping its advertising budget into a claim it commissioned from a Maharishi Institute scholar who runs what is apparently an uncredentialed lab claiming they were abl ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Feb 14 2019 - 4:50pm