If you own it, throw it in the garbage, and then stop buying 'miracle' potions, pills, and salves that virtue signal to anti-science beliefs about medicine. If it's a supplement, it isn't medicine. That's why it's called a supplement.
- Fast-Act Rheuma Capsule Is A Supplement That Works- Because It Contains Illegal Drugs
- Wonder Pill- An 'Endurance' Supplement That Does Something, But Only Because It Has Illegal Medicine
- The Scramble To Govern Generative AI In Healthcare
- Would You Buy Vitalized Minerals in 2022? Then You Shouldn't Buy Vitamins Either
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Intercepts Shark Fins Headed For Asia