Dr. Jon Cowan, the CEO of Peak Achievement Training, says they have found the “Cupid brainwave” – what they call Neureka! brainwaves that are related to feelings of love, happiness and gratitude. He presented his experimental findings at recent meetings of the International Society for Neurofeedback and Research, and at the Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback. Their claim: People who enhance these feelings have stronger Neureka! brainwave patterns.
Article: In Time For Valentine’s Day: A Science Way To Measure Love
"TiMER", the best science romantic comedy you did not see. Neuroscientists invent a way to tell you when you will meet your 'soulmate'.
Cupid's Brainwave? Scientists Claim They Can Measure Love
- Biofeedback Foundation Of Europe- Annual Conference Treats GLOBAL HEALTH ISSUES: DRUG FREE TREATMENT OF ADD/ADHD, STRESS And MENTAL HEALTH
- World Leaders In Biofeedback Assemble In Rome- Including International Olympic Sports Specialist
- Satoshi Kanazawa, racist or reporter of actual human behavior? A quick look at OK Cupids data
- 5% of men and 10% of women believe that the Earth is bigger than the Sun?
- This Valentine's Day, Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart- Or Hair