Sprouts Extraordinaire of Colorado has been implicated in 30 cases of Salmonella, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Salmonella Reading and Salmonella Abony infections have been reported in nine states. Five people have been hospitalized.
Since 1996, there have been at least 30 reported outbreaks of foodborne illness associated with different types of raw and lightly cooked sprouts.
If your sprouts or your milk are raw, you are making a huge mistake.
Organic Sprouts Linked To Salmonella
- Stop Selling Sprouts- And Certainly Stop Eating Them
- Do You Need To Wash Fruit And Vegetables?
- Raw Milk Quarantine Lifted- You Still Shouldn't Drink It
- Americans Lacked Confidence In The Food Safety System Even Before The Tomato Scare
- Drinking Raw Milk Dramatically Increases Risk For Foodborne Illness, Analysis Finds