How would you solve the problem of crossing the seven bridges of Konigsberg?
Spiked Math proposes a number of other solutions that never made it into print.
Original cartoon can be found here - including the pop-up punchline.
Further creative solutions gratefully received.
- A Rush To Chocolate: English Toffee From A 90 Year Old Family Recipe Inspires Pseudo-science
- Maybe, If Hundred Pound Genius Chicks Are Your Thing, Franziska Michor Is Okay
- How World War 3 Started: Obscure Poincaré Mathematics
- Announcing The Scientific Blogging Dating Service
- 'The Slimeball' (Maritime Weapon)