While the former is interesting, the latter is quite entertaining. I tried to see if it was related to the phases of the moon (it wasn't). I thought perhaps it could be linked to Friday the 13th (it couldn't).
This left only one thing. Smaller brains.
In any case, it's going to be difficult to not find many more things to attribute to this new phase of human evolution. Pint-sized brains are obviously the future.
- Why So Many Earthquakes? Maybe The Norse End Of The World Will Beat The Mayans
- Stem Cells Get Practical- Liposuction And Breast Enhancement All At Once
- Completely Objective Resolution Of The Who To Sacrifice Dilemma
- BPA Will Kill The World- Homeopathically
- Are You A Math Addict? The Facts On Numbers Junkies