According to the new theory of backwards causation, you should be proud of having destroyed communism."
Alessandro Strumia (in a comment here). The sentence can only be appreciated fully if you have followed the debate on Nielsen's paper. See the post where the comment appeared, and Overbye's article here.
- The Lessons Of Economic Transition: Soviet Russia And Communist China
- The Quote Of The Week- Philip Anderson, Against HEP
- Oscar Seborer: Fourth Soviet Spy Who Worked at Los Alamos During US Nuclear Bomb Development Revealed
- Our Political Terminology Has Denegerated Into Doublespeak.
- Higgs Discovery Exciting? We Could Have Found It First!