- 3-D Seismic Model Of Vast Water Reservoir Revealed
Venus has no plate tectonics. All the water probably boiled off, and without water, there are no plates. ...
Article - News Staff - Feb 11 2007 - 10:30pm
- Peruvian Glacier May Vanish In 5 Years
Quelccaya, Kilimanjaro and other sites all show that these ice masses are shrinking at an alarming rate. ...
Article - News Staff - Feb 17 2007 - 12:00am
- Scientists Read Rocks’ History With Unprecedented Precision
precisely for monazite analysis would be a very powerful tool for getting at all kinds of geologic ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 12 2007 - 9:06am
- Volcanic Plumbing Dictates Development Of Deep-sea Hydrothermal Vents
Oceanographic Institution in Massachusetts. All of the authors participated in the experimental design, ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 21 2007 - 4:28pm
- Satellite Images Of China's Three Gorges Dam
Dam is designed to produce more than 18,000 megawatts of electricity when all 26 turbines become ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 8 2008 - 1:12pm
- Discovery: New Active Fault Is Building More Dalmation Islands
"We leave an antennae fixed to a rock and record its movement all the time. We basically just watch it ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 24 2011 - 3:37pm
- Cydonia: The Face On Mars
on many Web pages. Despite all this, the formal scientific interpretation has never changed: the face ...
Article - News Staff - Oct 8 2010 - 3:27pm
- The Mystery Of Surface Waves From Large Earthquakes Triggering Small Ones Across The World
distances. The new study is the first to systematically analyze all the world’s big quakes during 1992-2006 ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 24 2011 - 3:23pm
- Using Microwaves To Extract Water From The Moon
the Moon,” said Kaukler. “It’s true that not all parts of the Moon have water. Where the Apollo ...
Article - News Staff - Oct 23 2008 - 12:35pm
- Sticky Lunar Dust- Sun's Elevation Made The Difference
pull of lunar gravity counteracted the adhesive forces and made the dust start falling off. All dust ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 19 2009 - 11:12am