- Calbuco Volcano Erupts 7 Miles Into The Air
began, the rule was if there was any ash at all, it was forbidden to fly through it. Nowadays it is ...
Article - The Conversation - Apr 24 2015 - 11:55am
- Satellites Catch Birth Of Two Volcanic Islands In Yemen
observations that the islands in the Zubair archipelago are all constructed of a type of fragmental volcanic ...
Article - The Conversation - May 26 2015 - 3:16pm
- Floods As Weapons Of War
After the waters receded, a thick layer of clay covered all remnants of buildings and roads in the area. ...
Article - News Staff - Jun 16 2015 - 9:00am
- Clues Point To Sulfur In Earth's Core
researchers hope to adapt it to all sorts of environments, including that of other planets such as Mars, once ...
Article - News Staff - Jun 21 2015 - 11:00am
- Earth’s Magnetic Field May Be 4 Billion Years Old
magnetic directions would have all been identical.” Instead, Tarduno found that the minerals revealed ...
Article - News Staff - Aug 2 2015 - 1:02pm
- No, Earth's Magnetic Field Is Not About To Flip
happen quickly, if it happens at all. The magnetic field's intensity rises and dips without a clear ...
Article - News Staff - Nov 25 2015 - 3:59pm
- Like Diversity? Thank Mountains
groups), all the way to animals, and ultimately contribute to the shape of global patterns of biodiversity. ...
Article - News Staff - Sep 13 2019 - 5:00am
- East Kootenay Geology
all these mountains are upside down with the oldest layers flipped to the top and a good 180 million ...
Article - Heidi Henderson - Oct 19 2020 - 8:30am
- Utah Copper Mine Landslide Triggered Earthquakes
– all less than one-half mile below the bottom of the mine pit. The Utah researchers sped up recorded ...
Article - News Staff - Jan 6 2014 - 2:58am
- Lunar Hay Fever- The Moon's Dirty Secret
The Apollo Moon missions of 1969-1972 all share a dirty secret. "The major issue the Apollo ...
Article - News Staff - Sep 26 2008 - 11:49am