- First Public Comments On NASA’s Draft Plans To Keep Earth Safe For Its Mars Sample Return In 2033- Now Closed For Commenting
biosphere before 2039 So we can 1. sterilize all samples or 2. test for life first- return samples to a safe ...
Article - Robert Walker - May 17 2022 - 3:35pm
- Necessary Interconnections?
other objects within the universe. With a simple thought experiment, the interconnectedness between all ...
Blog Post - Scott Perry - Nov 12 2016 - 3:45pm
- Is It Possible To Build A Spacesuit Or Spaceship To Travel Through The Sun With Future Tech?- Just For Fun.
you are inside it, you will experience no gravitational force at all. That is also- supposing it is ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 11 2016 - 7:32am
- Is The International Space Station The Most Expensive Single Item Ever Built?
some time in the next couple of decades. Same for all our space stations. Space is a harsh environment ...
Article - Robert Walker - May 6 2017 - 4:12pm
- "Imaginary Bullshit Planet" Nibiru- Lens Flares, Sun Mirages, Hoaxes & Just Plain Silly
photoshopped into the sky It takes two 1.4 gigapixel images every minute, all night, every night, looking for ...
Article - Robert Walker - Nov 14 2016 - 9:48am
- Protecting Mars- And Earth- From What- And Why Bother? Our Inheritance Of Unopened Astrobiological Treasure Chests
do you remember and how many of Robert Zubrin’s? ALL PLANETARY PROTECTION EXPERTS AGREE WITH RUMMEL ...
Article - Robert Walker - May 29 2018 - 6:08pm
- Will First Mars Astronauts Stay In Orbit- Tele-operating Sterile Rovers- To Protect Earth And Mars From Colliding Biospheres?
environment. The answer to all this is to find out a little about our microbial neighbours before planning an ...
Article - Robert Walker - May 1 2021 - 1:50pm
- How Easy Would It Be to Communicate with Musical ETs- as in "Close Encounters Of A Third Kind"?
use a blind person's white cane, but we do have some spatial experience of sounds all the same. ...
Blog Post - Robert Walker - Sep 24 2015 - 6:23pm
- Will We Meet ET Microbes On Mars? Why We Should Care Deeply About Them- Like Tigers
evolved microbe ET would have all the same microscopic structures as these, working in exactly the same ...
Article - Robert Walker - Dec 24 2016 - 10:59am
- How To Keep Earth Safe- Samples From Mars Sterilized Or Returned To Above Geostationary Orbit- Op Ed
crater, or by wind erosion. There may be deposits that match all those criteria. But you can't tell ...
Article - Robert Walker - Jun 16 2023 - 3:03pm