- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Scientists discover that atheists might not exist, and that’s not a joke
- Female Triathletes At Risk For Pelvic Floor Disorders, Other Complications
- Constructal Law: Evolution Governed Science Of Airplanes
- Newly Found Gut Virus CrAssphage In Half The World's Population
- True And False Discoveries: How To Tell Them Apart
- Mitochondria And Antioxidants: A Tale Of Two Scientists
- Everything you wanted to know about cannabinoids: Long-term effects
- "PhotoDady? Like the one who never grasps the articles on quantum mechanics either? Why am I not..."
- "Cannabidiol is a single cannabinoid in cannabis and cannabis oil. Cannabis oil contains all the..."
- "Cannabis oil, from my understanding, contains just cannabidiol. Sativex is a combination..."
- "I've been struggling to understand the issue of what needs improving, what is your definition of..."
- "One possible indicator that marijuana is not a cure for cancer is the fact that no reports of miracle..."
- Common blood thinner for pregnant women proven ineffective: Lancet study
- Shift work linked to heightened risk of type 2 diabetes
- Less than 1 percent of UK public research funding spent on antibiotic research in past 5 years
- Ferric citrate may reduce dialysis patients' need for multiple medications
- Test helps predict which children with kidney disease will respond to standard therapy