Famous problem, famous solution, but is that the whole story?
How would you solve the problem of crossing the seven bridges of Konigsberg?
Spiked Math proposes a number of other solutions that never made it into print.
Original cartoon can be found here - including the pop-up punchline.
Further creative solutions gratefully received.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Questions a Surface Pro 3 user has about Windows 10.
- Epigenetics Of Being Without Electricity For A Few Days
- Top Mass: CMS Again On Top!
- Multiple Sclerosis Patients Benefit From Exercise
- The Enemy Of Archaeology Is Not People, It's Salt
- Why Japan’s Deadly Ontake Eruption Could Not Be Predicted
- Mutational Robustness: Why Duplicate Genes Remain In The Genome
- "Lol, I don't have any problem with that...."
- "There is only one scientific understanding of the neuron-behavior linkage: Kandel et al spent 30..."
- "No wonder you have a problem comprehending climate change!..."
- "There are many truths of which the full meaning cannot be realized until personal experience has..."
- "Ha ha ha ROFL!..."
- Delayed introduction to gluten appears not to prevent celiac disease in at-risk infants
- Teen pregnancies, abortions plunge with free birth control
- B and T cell-targeting drug ameliorates chronic graft-versus-host disease in mice
- Clinical trial evaluates heterologous prime/boost regimens in preventative HIV vaccination
- Montmorency tart cherry juice lowered blood uric acid levels and a marker for inflammation