Famous problem, famous solution, but is that the whole story?
How would you solve the problem of crossing the seven bridges of Konigsberg?
Spiked Math proposes a number of other solutions that never made it into print.
Original cartoon can be found here - including the pop-up punchline.
Further creative solutions gratefully received.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Double Dose Of Bad Earthquake News
- From The Great Wall To The Great Collider
- Would New Planet X Clear Its Orbit? - And Any Better Name Than "Planet Nine"?
- Why This New "Planet X" Is No Threat To Earth :).
- Top Secret: On Confidentiality On Scientific Issues, Across The Ring And Across The Bedroom
- Glyphosate Now Most Popular Weed Killer In History, Laments Economist Chuck Benbrook
- Schrodinger's equation in 1834 - a wild ass guess (WAG) like atoms being knots or particles being strings?
- "Panic? It was ONE person and ONE tiny meteorite -_- It is of course a tragedy that the person in..."
- "Person killed by meteorite: http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/vellore-explosion..."
- " Not to put words in the authors mouth I believe what he is referring to is the attribution of..."
- "This is all just fear-mongering, clap-trap! If things go according to these prediction, but no..."
- "like the sages of israel say g-d created the rules and he dont owe anyone anything weather this..."
- Here’s Why Surge in Hepatitis B Cases is No Surprise
- Whooping Cough Booster Declines Rapidly Over 4 Years
- Unapproved Stem Cell Therapies, a Public Health Menace
- Enjoying the Sun’s Vitamin D, While Blocking Skin Cancer
- Norovirus: From Satan’s Biohazard Lab To Your Duodenum
- Health Briefs: What You Missed Over the Weekend