Famous problem, famous solution, but is that the whole story?
How would you solve the problem of crossing the seven bridges of Konigsberg?
Spiked Math proposes a number of other solutions that never made it into print.
Original cartoon can be found here - including the pop-up punchline.
Further creative solutions gratefully received.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- The Plot Of The Week: CMS Search For Majorana Neutrinos
- Think Mosquitoes Bite You More Than Other People? Here's Why You May Be Right
- We're Playing Classical Music All Wrong
- Football Physics: The Science Of Deflategate
- Reviews In Physics - A New Journal
- Happy 150th Birthday To Maxwell's Theory Of Electromagnetism
- Promonitor Index: 5 Key Ways To Assess Reef Health
- "Catholics were first. Perhaps you mean Holy Roman Catholic, but the first Christian prayer says..."
- "I concur - in fact I have been battling in CMS for error bars be always plotted. However, note..."
- "Hi,will fix the typo.About the bars: please bear in mind that the error bars in the graphs are..."
- "So, a scandal from the Catholic version of Football (we in Britain follow the true and original..."
- "Your article makes no sense! What if the pats heat their footballs up to 120 degrees before the..."
- Study identifies geographic long-term clusters of anti-vaccine beliefs in Northern California
- Sociologists discover young women and men prefer egalitarian relationships
- Citizen scientists have positive news for Puget Sound seabirds
- Sleeping on stomach increases risk of sudden death in epilepsy
- BPA exposure during pregnancy correlated to oxidative stress in child, mother
Books By Writers Here