Famous problem, famous solution, but is that the whole story?
How would you solve the problem of crossing the seven bridges of Konigsberg?
Spiked Math proposes a number of other solutions that never made it into print.
Original cartoon can be found here - including the pop-up punchline.
Further creative solutions gratefully received.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- War On Doping And The Hypocritical Treatment Of Lance Armstrong
- Ignorance of math and physics is no excuse
- How Marijuana Use Affects People With Bipolar Disorder
- Quantum Cryptography Core Question At The Heart Of Quantum Information Theory Answered?!?
- The New York Times On Drugs - Wrong, Naive Or Misleading?
- Mars Lost An Ocean’s Worth Of Water
- What Antidepressants Do To Healthy People
- "You probably meant Serge (rather than Segre) Lang...."
- "This article is almost silly. Everyone of the viruses mentioned are only possible because of the..."
- "We sure do live in very different places. It is very uncommon to come across people who need..."
- "I enjoyed reading the discussion. Quite a good article to discuss with. It looks like..."
- "narcotics do not stop working after three monthsAh - come on, don't you know that those heroine..."