- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Author GalleryNo Photos Uploaded Yet!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Science 2.0: Thomson Reuters Pledges More Impact Factor Transparency
- Quantum Cheshire Cat: Scientists Separate A Particle From Its 'Grin'
- Wait, So How Much Does The Milky Way Weigh?
- The NSA, Snowden, And Citizen Cryptology
- DXL Instrument Settles Interstellar Helium Debate
- More On The Alleged WW Excess From The LHC
- Sugary Beverages In Adolescence Impair Memory
- "and where do you get that coefficient from ? It is from the paper of Karagiannidis and Lioumpas..."
- "Human Helen,Regarding a Western woman travelling abroad, some years ago there was a programme Mum..."
- "Dear Manny,yes, in your field very extreme p-values may be still meaningful... Although as yousaid..."
- "Dear Jamie,you are right, I was a bit too hasty in posting the above information. However this..."
- "This would make more sense with the Bohmian Mechanics Pilot wave theory...."
- A blood test for suicide?
- Acupuncture improves quality of life for breast cancer patients using aromatase inhibitors
- Soy may help women's hearts if they start early
- Research shows impact of soft drinks in meal planning
- Eating tree nuts results in 'modest decreases' in blood fats and sugars, survey finds