- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Click on an image to see the full-size picture.
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Lower Test Scores Linked To Non-Concussion Head Impacts In Contact Sports
- Those Supervolcanoes In Utah - Wait, What?
- A Cookbook For Spacetime - No Big Bang Needed
- Could ETs And Humans Communicate Through Music - As In Close Encounters?
- Top Partners Wanted
- Stop Blaming Mom: Sperm Epigenome Shows You May Be What Your Father Eats
- Humanities Scholars Overturn Biology, Discover Trait-Based Politics In Fear Response
- "There are instances, sure, but at least in the US it is heavily regulated, new drugs cost billions..."
- "What do you mean imagine. Big Pharma has been found guilty of incredibly lax standards, hiding..."
- "No single study will ever convince me that the conclusions offered are correct. What this study..."
- "Imagine big pharma testing new drugs in this sloppy way: Not comparing the drugs with a control..."
- "Inheritance of acquired characteristics. Lamarck. Never mind the brawny forearms...."
- Entropy and sodium intakes, the wicked problems of health sciences
- The Physical Origin of Evolution.
- Australian Researchers Discover Potential Blue Green Algae Cause & Treatment of Motor Neuron Disease (MND) & (ALS)
- 40 really awful writing prompts that no writer should use
- Learning Should Not Be Easy
- Enzyme BACE1 may be important in predicting onset of Alzheimer disease
- Study sheds light on risk of life-threatening blood clots in hospitalized children
- Study results inform discussions regarding US policy on lung transplantation in children
- New diagnostic test can detect chlamydia trachomatis in less than 20 minutes
- Environment drives genetics in 'Evolution Canyon'; discovery sheds light on climate change