In case you aren't reading them yet, take a minute to check out these relatively new blogs by scientists: BdellaNea A blog about leeches -- Mark Siddall (American Museum of Natural History) Evolutionary Novelties A blog about evolution, with a soft spot for ostracod(e)s and eyes -- Todd Oakley (University of California Santa Barbara) The Rough Guide to Evolution A blog loosely accompanying a soon to be released book of the same name -- Mark Pallen (University of Birmingham) Chance and Necessity A blog about evo with a twist of devo -- Anonymous "Faculty member in the South". At least three of these bloggers are high end researchers, so do have a look.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Language Does Not Shape Thought
- Higgs Decays To B-Quarks From CMS
- The Quote Of The Week - No New Physics Now Conceivable
- Bach To The Blues: Are Brains Wired To Make Color-Music Connections?
- 9th Circuit Court Of Appeals Denies Claim That GM Alfalfa Is A 'Plant Pest'
- Physical Strength And Political Conservatism Co-Evolved, Say Social Scientists
- Crystal Flowers At Micron Scale Self-Assemble In A Beaker
- "Hi Tommaso, nice post! I gather from it that these days b-tagging two jets simultaneously is a..."
- "I'm sure you've also experienced the problem of trying to organize your thoughts and how difficult..."
- "The problem with that suggestion is that one has to consider that at some point these people were..."
- "We could have a lot of fun with this.Slapping with a wet fish: rudd rage.Two fishermen arguing..."
- "Which is why tinfoil hats were invented. But they do make wonderful lightning conductors..."
- Ketamine shows significant therapeutic benefit in people with treatment-resistant depression
- Coffee consumption linked to reduced risk of autoimmune liver disease
- A reappraisal of the early slip history of the San Andreas fault
- Assessing for Acute Changes in Lung Allocation Score Could Inform Organ Wait-list Strategies
- New smartphone application improves colonoscopy preparation