For those of you who still are not reading Evolution: Education and Outreach, here's another reason to check it out.
Eugenie Scott and Glenn Branch of the National Center for Science Education have a nice article coming out in the next issue entitled Don't call it Darwinism. It is already free to access in preprint.
While you're at it, you can have a look at the special issue on eye evolution, and my first contribution to a series entitled "Evolutionary Concepts" on artificial selection.
Click here to shop for your Darwin Year gear
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Nobel Prize To Neutrino Oscillations
- What Is Fat For?
- Machine learning vs NRA, a Grand Challenge
- Lung Cancer Screening Programs Do Not Increase Rates Of Unnecessary Surgeries
- Environmental Activism Puts NYC At Risk Of Future Flooding During Hurricanes
- Inflammatory Response May Fan The Flame Of Dietary Fats' Role In Obesity-related Diseases
- Thank You Guido
- "Despite your hatred of inanimate objects I actually don't completely hate your idea. Cataloging..."
- "Michael Mann...a climate change advocate famous for stitching together various types of data to..."
- "Hello Luis,thanks for the note. Indeed the field of neutrino physics is acknowledged for the important..."
- "Hi Tommaso,Masatoshi Koshiba and Raymond Davis Jr. got already (for a half) the 2002 Nobel Prize..."
- "You completely skipped the exercise of starting with the multiplication group with 6 elements and..."