For those of you who still are not reading Evolution: Education and Outreach, here's another reason to check it out.
Eugenie Scott and Glenn Branch of the National Center for Science Education have a nice article coming out in the next issue entitled Don't call it Darwinism. It is already free to access in preprint.
While you're at it, you can have a look at the special issue on eye evolution, and my first contribution to a series entitled "Evolutionary Concepts" on artificial selection.
Click here to shop for your Darwin Year gear
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- A 3 TeV Dielectron Event By CMS !
- Germany Versus Science, Round Two
- The Dynamical Origin Of Quantum Mechanics (I)
- Mountain Doomed: CO2 Bubbles And Heart Attacks
- Bt Spray In The Organic Movement: Hypocrisy Or Scientific Illiteracy?
- Copters, Drones - Location Data Is Changing The World
- Neuron Responsible For Alcoholism Found
- "They're just examples kneemo, they probably took 3 TeV as a benchmark just because it's a bit beyond..."
- "2.9 TeV would be in agreement with Z' (SSM) fits I've seen...."
- "Your conclusion that you likely to ingest more bt toxin from organic corn in which bt can be washed..."
- "Happy blogging mr Vig power capsule..."
- "My two ICNFP 2014 contributions have been published at the addresses:http://www.epj-conferences..."
- DC’s Needle Exchange: Infections Down, Savings Up
- Are You An Old Soul? You May Just Have An Old Heart
- Prescribing Caution with Precautionary Principle
- FDA’s Welcome Action: Caffeine Is a Drug
- Over Bt Spraying, Anti-GMO Folks Undone by Own Argument
- E-Cigarettes Are Safer Than Smoking – But Aldehydes Need To Go