For those of you who still are not reading Evolution: Education and Outreach, here's another reason to check it out.
Eugenie Scott and Glenn Branch of the National Center for Science Education have a nice article coming out in the next issue entitled Don't call it Darwinism. It is already free to access in preprint.
While you're at it, you can have a look at the special issue on eye evolution, and my first contribution to a series entitled "Evolutionary Concepts" on artificial selection.
Click here to shop for your Darwin Year gear
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- "We'd suggest an alternate solution. Level-Based Play: http://blog.universaltennis.com/2016/04/28/level..."
- "My three contributed papers for the Proceedings of the INCFP 2015 Conference can be found at the..."
- "A simple question: is the structure of vacuum, as we see it the laboratory, the same as in empty..."
- "See also my science 2.0 article:Matter Can Potentially Accelerate The Expansion Of The Universehttp..."
- "<!--[if gte mso 9]> 800x600 <![endif]--> High energy Big Bang is the initial Unification scale..."
- Parents' presence at bedside found to decrease neonatal abstinence syndrome severity
- Breastfeeding app shows promise in supporting first-time mothers
- Study shows asthma-related Twitter posts can predict rise in hospital visits
- Mental health diagnoses rise significantly for military children
- Combination of face-to-face and online bullying may pack a powerful punch