For those of you who still are not reading Evolution: Education and Outreach, here's another reason to check it out.
Eugenie Scott and Glenn Branch of the National Center for Science Education have a nice article coming out in the next issue entitled Don't call it Darwinism. It is already free to access in preprint.
While you're at it, you can have a look at the special issue on eye evolution, and my first contribution to a series entitled "Evolutionary Concepts" on artificial selection.
Click here to shop for your Darwin Year gear
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Doomsday Dashboard Makes Tracking The Apocalypse Convenient
- Intellectually Gifted Kids And Learning Disabilities Often Go Hand In Hand
- 2 New Species Of Primitive Fish Discovered
- Fighting Plagiarism In Scientific Papers
- Holistically Tuned - The Brain Sees Words As Pictures, Not A Series Of Letters
- The White House Plan To Combat Antibiotic Resistance
- Climate Change Is Not Causing Extreme Winters
- " Once again, I'm wiping the tears from my eyes from the gut splitting laughter, good one!..."
- "I remember the good old days when Duck and Cover was regularly practiced, and I dutifully got under..."
- "Sure, the NRC went down the path to ruin because George W. Bush put Harry Reid's lap dog in charge..."
- "With the Republicans in charge of Congress now, we're certainly having to get used to people with..."
- "Climate change? Are you buying the misuse of language and science? When did the climate not change..."