A recent article pointed out a radical conclusion published in the British Medical Journal that reducing dietary fat intake could lead to weight loss and reduced BMI.
Obviously such radical results will need to be verified and peer-reviewed, but it is expected that additional studies will show that increased sleep will make you feel less tired. Exercise will tend to promote fitness, and eating will make you feel less hungry.
Ain't science grand!
Published by IBO (Institute of the Bloody Obvious)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Nobel Prize To Neutrino Oscillations
- What Is Fat For?
- Machine learning vs NRA, a Grand Challenge
- Thank You Guido
- Environmental Activism Puts NYC At Risk Of Future Flooding During Hurricanes
- Lung Cancer Screening Programs Do Not Increase Rates Of Unnecessary Surgeries
- Inflammatory Response May Fan The Flame Of Dietary Fats' Role In Obesity-related Diseases
- "Have read some of his papers. sad news...."
- "It is frustrating to discover that what you know is misinformation...."
- "Despite your hatred of inanimate objects I actually don't completely hate your idea. Cataloging..."
- "Michael Mann...a climate change advocate famous for stitching together various types of data to..."
- "Hello Luis,thanks for the note. Indeed the field of neutrino physics is acknowledged for the important..."