A recent article pointed out a radical conclusion published in the British Medical Journal that reducing dietary fat intake could lead to weight loss and reduced BMI.
Obviously such radical results will need to be verified and peer-reviewed, but it is expected that additional studies will show that increased sleep will make you feel less tired. Exercise will tend to promote fitness, and eating will make you feel less hungry.
Ain't science grand!
Published by IBO (Institute of the Bloody Obvious)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- How Did Mexico Eliminate Breast Cancer Deaths?
- No other way
- New Results From The LHC At 13 TeV!
- Half Of Biomedical Studies Aren't Reproducible – And What We Need To Do About That
- The Science Behind Distillation
- We Could Find Aliens Any Day Now, SETI Scientists Say
- High Z: Metal Foams Shield X-rays, Gamma Rays And Neutron Radiation
- "Question: Are there 2 data points missing in the mT plot? and surely the high mT 'excess' has got..."
- "I think Omoo is a fine word. But Pluto may not like it regardless, because 2% of astronomers may..."
- "Not cool Tommaso. :) I take that means the excess disappeared at 13 tev. ..."
- "Ah, that - I guess at 13 TeV it will become a 3.2 TeV excess ;-)Cheers,T...."
- "This is way off topic, but Bush tried to fix the problem about 15 years ago for my generation and..."