A recent article pointed out a radical conclusion published in the British Medical Journal that reducing dietary fat intake could lead to weight loss and reduced BMI.
Obviously such radical results will need to be verified and peer-reviewed, but it is expected that additional studies will show that increased sleep will make you feel less tired. Exercise will tend to promote fitness, and eating will make you feel less hungry.
Ain't science grand!
Published by IBO (Institute of the Bloody Obvious)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Gravitational Waves? Watch the LIGO press conference at 10:30 Eastern.
- My Thoughts On The LIGO-VIRGO Result
- Henri Poincaré Predicted The Existence Of Gravitational Waves As Early As June 5, 1905
- Giddings: The 750 GeV Diphoton Resonance Is A Graviton
- The 10 catastrophic mistakes virtual reality firms are making
- LIGO, Gravitational Waves, And Laser Interferometry
- The Neuroscience Of Seeking Company
- "You write For instance, showing the next strongest signal, showing that it was spurious, and qualitatively..."
- "Just ridiculous! If we think that way we can also say that the depression doesn't exist : it's..."
- "Good article, but I am not really agree: according to me it's up and downs which really make the..."
- "Sven, It may be just a trivial confirmation of GR, but we learned a critically important lesson..."
- "Hi Tommaso, looking forward to your analysis of their paper! In the talk they clearly did not provide..."