A recent article pointed out a radical conclusion published in the British Medical Journal that reducing dietary fat intake could lead to weight loss and reduced BMI.
Obviously such radical results will need to be verified and peer-reviewed, but it is expected that additional studies will show that increased sleep will make you feel less tired. Exercise will tend to promote fitness, and eating will make you feel less hungry.
Ain't science grand!
Published by IBO (Institute of the Bloody Obvious)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- The Real Meaning Of The Blue Black White Gold Dress
- How Mr. Spock Changed Our Perception Of Science
- How Would Life Develop If Fundamental Physics Constants Were Different?
- Whole Food Diet Linked To Greater Cognitive Dysfunction In Alzheimer’s
- Men With Short Index Fingers And Long Ring Fingers Are Nicer To Women
- It's Life, Jim, But Not As We Know It
- "You're an idiot. Ma Bell was protected by the ICC. Regulations protected Ma Bell’s monopoly by..."
- "Everything you just said was false...."
- "Anthropogenic climate change has become more local in Australia anyway over the last three decades..."
- "It's an ambiguity illusion, which is not an optical illusion but colloquially called such. Google..."
- "And people wonder why Elizabeth Warren was claiming a tie to those with First Nation status? It's..."