A recent article pointed out a radical conclusion published in the British Medical Journal that reducing dietary fat intake could lead to weight loss and reduced BMI.
Obviously such radical results will need to be verified and peer-reviewed, but it is expected that additional studies will show that increased sleep will make you feel less tired. Exercise will tend to promote fitness, and eating will make you feel less hungry.
Ain't science grand!
Published by IBO (Institute of the Bloody Obvious)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Robot Tongue Identifies The Correct Beer Every Time
- Mystery Of Morgellons - Disease Or Delusion - Scientific Hypothesis Of Connection With Lyme Disease
- Your Probiotic Probably Has Gluten
- Did The Scottish Settle Iceland A Century Before The Norse?
- Machine Learning And Big Data Is Changing Sports
- 2nd law of thermodynamics
- Mummy Madness In The Anatomical Record - All Open Access
- "Hank,I am not sure if you were the reason for the PNAS thing. I remember learning about the..."
- "64. Combo of Overweight, High Sodium Intake Speeds Cell Aging in Teens. March 20th, 2014 http://blog..."
- " This pretty well destroys the Myth of second hand smoke: Lungs from pack-a-day smokers safe for..."
- "This is a good start, but describing the waste stream of nuclear power in terms of carbon production..."
- "Knowing this would a mitochondrial superoxide like MitoQ be beneficial or harmful?..."